Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ofcourse, 'Tis a change ...

Well.. I wished to start this new post with the pride of visitor statistics of my previous post 'Spring Begins' ...

Later I realized that I'm not a professional writer, even I'm not a regular blogger too... Then how can I expect much of readers or visitors to my blog..

I realized one more thing... Blogging is not for others... 'tis a self-tracing action which keep tracks of one's self-progress/change/mindset/psychological thoughts/etc...


They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.
~Confucius


There's a saying in English,
" [Spring] is a true re-constructionist "

I strongly believe this and this is the reason for previous blog title ... Indeed, I feeling much changes in myself in this new year...

Also,
" An Optimist is a human personification of Spring "
-by Susan Bissonette.

In this moment
I wish to pin up some changes I felt awesome inside me...


Few days ago I watched 3-idiots and Wake-up Sid (Hindi Films), being reason for my first change. Even these two films doesn't convey a mass message and didn't handle any important social issues, they made an intrinsic change in myself... Previously I was so ambitious on my future/career/studies/marks and soon... The reason for such ambitiousness is threat about my unsecured future, family, etc.,
Though i was ambitious, I didn't find any happiness in me... The Spring came inside me.. I steamed out all my pressure on my head... Nw wandering like a kid.. But i never lost my attitude.. which remains in me and let me to go higher... Bye... I'll continue in next post...