Sunday, February 28, 2010

Proud To Be a Josephite


(Click Here for Enlarged Picture)

Now I'm a Student of SASTRA University...

But my vision, exposure, passion everything starts from the college where I did my Under-graduation.. The College is "St.Joseph's College(Autonomous), Trichy -02" - (SJC)...

I think I dont have any qualities to praise or describe about SJC, Since It has 165 years of Prestige that no other colleges in Tamilnadu have...

It produced a lot of Big-Shots of this nation right from the former President of India Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam, Former Chief Election Commisioner Mr.Gopala Krishnan, etc., to the Big-Shots of Tamil Cinema such as Kavingar Valli, Actor JaiShankar (007 of TN), Actor-cum-politician Napolean (Cabinet Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment ), Director Prabhu Solomon, even much more people (forgive me I can't mention everyone here.. I mentioned who can I remember now).. One of the Remarkable people among book authors is Mr. Rangarajan, everyone know him as Writer Sujatha.. He's a man belonging to our Future.. His thoughts and texts are resemblance of future...

And we, The Josephites, can say high and mighty that they're (people mentioned above) all also Josephites...

We can shout to this world that we're belonging to the Josephite Family...

The Writer Sujatha and Dr.APJ were class-mates when they did their BSc Physics during 1952-54... This is their class group photo taken at the completion of their studies..