Thursday, June 10, 2010

"I believe in forgiveness of sin and redemption of Ignorance"
-Adlai E Stevenson Jr


As usual, I do start this new post with a quote. In most of my posts I have a quote which has a close link to the matter I intend to say. This post also do so...
It has been a long time for this post. 'coz I was busy with my exam schedules. Those stack of exams really sucked me.


Now I'm in my native, Rajapalayam. Spending my semester holidays lavishly. Yup.. the word lavishly could be the better one. 'coz I'm not spending this holidays in useful ways.


I used this holiday to spin and round the streets of my town. I'm enjoying this. Even sometimes I used to drink in this days.Yes I had been a little drunkard.

My previous semester holidays were gone with tight schedules in TNCSC. I dedicated myself to work and to be a part of TNCSC. Really it was my golden days.

If My Dad was alive, then he wont let me to be lavishly revolve around the streets. He wont forgive me for the sins that I'm doing to myself.

"My Dad, I pray thy goodness to forgive me, please... My Dad, My Lord, I trust in thee"