Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Starting GWT

"Never be afraid to try something new. Because Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic"       -- anonymous

Before getting into GWT, Here's my Preface..

A precious quote. But when I started learning the Google Web Toolkit, I really afraid of it. Even I felt, it sucks me. I didn't give up. There is no professional around to help me out or to instruct me where I have to start from and which I have to learn first. Simply I sat idle in front my lappy (laptop), with the GWT Homepage screen.

Later I realized that I didn't get frustration rather I'm enjoying it. Then I started to explore it curiously. Also I didn't need a Professional to learn this rather I'm having Google, Reference sites, complete set of materials regarding GWT, tons of Ebooks and much more...

It has been 10 days, I've started learning this GWT.. Now I'm able to develop simple gadgets.. I just trying out to develop GWT to implement RPC calls in it.. I'm partly suceeded in this also.. nw i'm getting into various UI libraries...

Remember I'm an amateur in GWT. And this blog is for amateurs who are trying to swim in the correct lane of the big pool: GWT. Also I can evaluate myself how I'm swimming int this big pool..


From my next posts I'll explain my experiences with GWT..